1. CHI does not endorse any content submitted by any content provider, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and CHI expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such content.
2. All content hosted on this site are voluntary submissions by content providers. By submitting content to CHI, the content provider acknowledges that it does not contain any sensitive or confidential information such as patients details, detailed financial data and etc.; and that the submitter has ensured his/ her Institution has deemed it suitable for public visibility.
The content provider grants CHI and users of CHILD a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide licence to:
- access, view and modify the content;
- store the content and any modified content;
- share and distribute the content.
4. CHI reserves the right to remove any content without prior notice if properly notified that the content infringes on another Party's Intellectual Property (IP) rights.
5. All IP matters arising from the projects shared on CHILD are the properties of the respective Institutions. CHI is not responsible for any IP that may arise from collaborations borne out of CHILD. Any further IP arising from collaborations between the Institutions or its employees or any other person shall be managed by the respective parties.
6. Should you use any of the content shared on this site, please credit or cite source of content, such that due acknowledgement of effort can be given to the content owner/ institution.