We Respect and Keep Your Data Safe
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) protects your personal data while enabling organisations to use your data reasonably to serve you.
We, as a public healthcare institution, respect and keep your data safe by:
- limiting access to only doctors and healthcare personnel who are involved in your care, and the supporting internal processes,
- conducting regular checks to ensure only authorised persons have accessed your data, and
- removing details that identify you when using your data for internal purposes as far as possible.
Serving You as a Public Healthcare Institution
When you seek care at other healthcare providers, we will share relevant data with them through trusted information systems like the National Electronic Health Record (NEHR) system.
We may use your personal data to invite you to participate in suitable care programmes, or shortlist you for participation in relevant research studies.
As a public healthcare institution, we share relevant data and participate in national and multi-agency efforts to:
- review healthcare policies and requirements,
- review programmes that ensure patient safety and improve the quality of healthcare services,
- conduct disease surveillance to address public health concerns, and
- train future generations of healthcare professionals.
Please be assured that if your personal data is collected, used or disclosed for these purposes, we will protect it as required under the PDPA and other relevant legislation such as the Private Hospitals and Medical Clinics Act.
Please refer to our
NHG Personal Data Protection Policy for further information on our data protection commitment.
If you have any concern, query or complaint about our personal data protection policies and practices, please contact:
Quality Service Manager
11 Jalan Tan Tock Seng
Telephone: Telephone: 6357 3078